A bug gave me the kill, lol, joke's on you Rage Quitter!

A guy rage quitted when I did the mori and somehow the game gave me the kill, LOL

Edit (in case you don't want to watch the 30 seconds video): The guy ran straight towards me after being unhooked, I downed him, mocked him (you know what I mean), proceed to mori, he disconnected and the animation didn't stop, I still got the kill and at the end of the game I got 4/4 no rage quitter bonuses. Bug fix to "moried" survivors or just luck?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TlUEgLaMyg&feature=youtu.be

Comments

  • This had happened to me before and I didn't get the kill, but not in this match, luck or bugfix?

  • Good, glad you got the full points rather than the quitter bonus. Could be you were far enough along that the DC didn't count/came too late.

  • @Caz2018 said:

    Good, glad you got the full points rather than the quitter bonus. Could be you were far enough along that the DC didn't count/came too late.

    I guess it was just luck and not a bugfix...

  • Wow, that's not something I'd be proud of. Bad sportsmanship. Not a good look man.

  • @DoubleTap said:

    Wow, that's not something I'd be proud of. Bad sportsmanship. Not a good look man.

    Sportsmanship? Ahm... how is this bad for me? Should I had been polite and let him escape?

  • it should be made that the second the bar finishes and the animation starts it counts as a kill.