Ranking system
I ran around a killer for the whole game and died in first hook. All other 3 people escaped. I still got -1 pip which made me triggered. I only got 1 emblem so I got -1. This needs to be changed some how.
I ran around a killer for the whole game and died in first hook. All other 3 people escaped. I still got -1 pip which made me triggered. I only got 1 emblem so I got -1. This needs to be changed some how.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is someone else's idea I heard somewhere I sadly cannot recall their name to give credit where credit is due but they had an idea of letting there not be a cap on points and base emblem gain based off of how many points you have. This would help because it would encourage people to do more gens even if they have BP cap and this would also help with Chaser because you can have 8k max with it because you ran the killer around for 5 gens but still depip. This would help with that. Just thought it was an interesting idea the guy had that I thought I would share.
Thx for sharing, the guy has a hood idea.
Devs mentioned during a stream - dont remember which one - that they re gonna adapt the emblem system, so different playstyles are able to pip.
I see ur problem, annoys me also, cause at least u have to do every categorie to pip. Playin with friends resulted most times in black pips, cause one of us looped, another one did the gen-junkie, and the guy with borrowed / we ll make it did the unhooks.
Some matches ended with no person hooked, so, altruism wasnt a thing.
Same problem is killer-sided, gatekeeper is stupidly dumb, also u have to let unhooks happen, just to get the number of hooks u need, seems more like farming than playin the game consistent.
@KillermainBTWm8
That was me. :)
@toxik_survivor
FYI, we discussed this here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/555257#Comment_555257
The thread was originally about how it is too easy to rank up as survivor (in some situations). And then there are cases like yours, when you depip while you would deserve to pip. The Emblem system is just not well-designed for rating a player's performance.