Solidarity
Change the %s to 50%, 75%, 100%.
It's to weak right now. All it does is save 5 seconds to the game.
Change the %s to 50%, 75%, 100%.
It's to weak right now. All it does is save 5 seconds to the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wouldn't mind that, it could use a buff.
Healing takes 16 seconds so it saves 8. It's still a weak perk, however, because of how conditional it is. Not to mention you usually spend 3 seconds fighting with them to let you heal first so that wipes out a lot of the benefit.
let it be used with med kits at least
If it was buffed to heal 100% I would start using it
When I proposed this change, everyone was triggered: "TOO OP" Lmao, this community
And this time everyone here is up for it XD
No, that would make it way too powerful. It's already fine how it is, though I agree it should work with medkits. Same with Autodidact. Why it doesn't work with medkits I will never know.
Solidarity and autodidact need auras like we’ll make it has to let survivors know you have it so you don’t have to fight people for heals.
@newavitar
I am fairly certain it is because instant heals exist
Instaheals are broken as #########. Saying that just because something exists like it is stupid. That's like me saying "well Billy can insta down, so NOED isn't broken"