Blood Warden
Are there any plans to buff this perk?
To make it more viable?
Are there any plans to buff this perk?
To make it more viable?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should start blocking as soon as an exit gate opens if you hooked someone after the last gen popped. So you dont have to time it like you have to do now.
For example
Or make it activatable by pressing a button.
Would need some good testing whether that would be OP or not. I think it's an idea to be considered.
What is there OP?
Right now the killer has a 2 second time window, between the gate opening and survivors escaping.
That´s way to short.
I'm thinking of the combination of Blood Warden and NOED
If Blood Warden also goes off even if the door wasn't open, I think this could be very, very brutal. Hell, maybe brutal even without NOED.
I might not be thinking correctly as my head is feeling a bit too light right now. So take what I say with a grain of salt.
I think I actually might need to lie down lol
Well it´s an endgame perk that has a one time use and might not even come into play.
Killer wasting a perk slot for the whole match, for a 2 second window is just not liable.
About wasting perks, hmm kinda in the way that dribbling wastes ds but obviously you do not see that, I agree the perk is op but you are talking about wasting perks and that wastes a perk.
Perks PURPOSE is to block altruistic people and t-baggers who linger, you are meant to be able to escape if you run out instantly. That was never the intention of the perk. Don’t delete the devs opinion, that’s what you said to me, saying “no mither is a hard mode perk”
Would be very interesting yea
Hex: Blood Warden [Teachable The Nightmare Perk]: Once the Exit Gates are opened, a Hex Totem will spawn on the map, summoning the Entity to block the exits for 2/3/all Survivors. While Blood Warden is active, Auras of Survivors located within the Exit Gates are revealed to you. The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.
Under most circumstances that’s a nerf
What if blood Warden activated for the normal 60 seconds for the first hook, and then for each consecutive hook after it adds on 10-20 seconds more? It would give more reason to go for multiple survivors after BW has activated
Because it’s to punish t-baggers, AND those who wait to save teammates. They waited and got punished. I already said that.
And the killer would have to dribble on every down. Giving others the chance to flashlight blind, body block or sabotage the hook. On top of the survivor being able to wiggle out faster.