New audio needs to stay
As recently stated the current chase music and many other audio cues are set to return what the audio was before 3.0.0 update. And the new audio just sounds so much more fiting compared to the forced upon you like it use to be. But the huntress's lullaby sounds so much better than it use to along with all the other sounds. And I know many other people feel the same, survivor or killer mains
Comments
Nah, new audio sucks, can't even tell when a killer is coming near or when I'm in a Chase
The chase music is still direcational, it's just lowered by like 70%, just look around and you'll be fine
Where did they state it's getting reverted? I read anything to that extent yet.
@Dehitay they said something about it being a big on the dvd Reddit and on the stream I think
Chase music has NEVER been directional.
Only lullabies are directional
Why do people think this LOL
I know when I look at a killer the in chase music starts getting much louder even out of chase you look at them and the music gets louder
This sounds like a placebo. The music always changes when you are actually in a chase, regardless if you look at the Killer or not.
The only time the music gets louder is when he gets closer. I've been playing this game for 3 years. The new audio is wonderful.
If the audio was directional, then perks like Spine Chill and Premonition wouldn't have a purpose.
Didn't know that, I've only been playing for about a year so I'm going to trust you on that, I just really enjoy the new audio
There is a point where when the Killer gets close enough and when HE looks at you, it will initiate a chase. You can tell when you are in a chase because the music changes from being creepy and nerve wracking, to excited and filled with energy. When you hear the music drastically change, it means the Killer has found you and is pursuing you.
I would recommend wearing a decent pair of headphones.
Best example is Myers music. You know what it sounds like. But once you are in a chase, that's the only time you hear the iconic "TING TING TING TING TING TING" noise.
Yea you're right, I mostly see them first because I keep tabs and also map postioning you can tell where they are generally coming from
Hey now you're gettin it ๐