Buff Iron Will
I'm sure this suggestion has already been posted somewhere, but any thoughts on Iron Will continuing to work when downed?
Tagged:
Mod
I'm sure this suggestion has already been posted somewhere, but any thoughts on Iron Will continuing to work when downed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The perk is actually good rn.
Iron Will has a permanent spot in my loadout. Very strong perk! I just think that it should work when downed as well. Killers still have the counter "deer stalker" to see auras, but the survivor should be silent if running iron will. It's the whole point of the perk 🤷
I could swear I remember it being said that the reason Iron Will doesn't work for survivors in the dying state is to prevent survivors being stuck on the ground bleeding out for four minutes because the killer can't find them.
Iron Will is in an amazing spot already. There are other perks out there that's in a more dire need of a buff.
Iron Will is on of those perks that is already strong on its own.
If you are looking for a perk that makes you silent on the floor than I suggest No Mither. I do realize that No Mither has its own downsides.