Moris for everyone! :)
So I just played 5 games in a row with the killer using an ebony mori. Anyone else experiencing this?
So I just played 5 games in a row with the killer using an ebony mori. Anyone else experiencing this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is everyone using every single ebony they have in their inventory now? pulls out 654 ebonies "time to torture some poor souls".
Honestly I don't tend to use them much, I get more points with multiple hookings. I'll bring an ebony out once in a blue moon.
However I have noticed an increase over the past couple days. Tbh I would rather they use them now than having them spammed continuously over bloodpoint events.
Been an epidemic of it just of late. While I know some possibly would have to do a mori ritual, they aren't all doing that. They're using them after the first hook too - I was told that they get less points for using a mori before the second hook and less points then if they sacrificed on the hook. Is that right?
I guess its time. I think i have about 60 with The Spirit so. Let's go.
I don't wanna brag but I got like 40-50 ebony moris on my clown alone.
I coooould start using them so I get rid of them but I prefer to only use a green mori if I need to mori someone for a daily.
During the event there is an increase to the amount of ebony moris given out. I have 25 on a level 60 ghostface.
Anyone who played during the winter event 7 months ago would remember a similar thing happening.
You'll get at least 1 ebony mori and gruesome offering. This is why I'm only leveling killer and not survivor.
I have 150 ebonies on my Nurse, and nearly as many megablinks. I did use some of those in the last few days, because I am sick of the long queuing times for killer right now.