susie is disgusting
the end
the end
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
#########
agreed. Her/Julie's voice is Kate's old PTB voice and I want to stab my ears when I hear her.
Why? She's my favorite Legion :(
Wrong
She's one of the main reasons I wish there was a no mask cosmetic for Legion. Her face is more creepy than Legion's mask.
I’m more of a Joey guy
Her Voice is still bugged too! :/
Something about the mask, I think.
Bro I figured it was a bug but while playing her, the first time I heard her with the wrong voice my head instantly was like "Puberty...?"