Birthday Banner!
Was gonna post this yesterday but I made a little banner for you guys to use when its someone's birthday! Thank you all for the birthday wishes and i hope you use this for your friends in the fog as well!!
Tagged:
Mod
Was gonna post this yesterday but I made a little banner for you guys to use when its someone's birthday! Thank you all for the birthday wishes and i hope you use this for your friends in the fog as well!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Awesome, I love it! ๐
Thank you!!
Sweet. Colors are great, feels festive and its refreshing seeing the characters bright and happy.
Thank you!! I like to draw happy things!
This is really cute (that dwight is especially adorable) and the colours are so vivid, nice style too, great work ๐
Thank you!!
This is really amazing, so colorful and festive. I love the character design and what's in the present? A key? A hat? Party streamers? A cake? Auric Cells?! ๐๐ฉ๐๐ฐโจ
Thank you so much!! I actually didn't even think of whats in the present lol I would think auric cells.
I figured Nea's head was in the box.
Lmao
This is such an amazing piece of art. It's so bright and colorful. I really love it. ^^
Thank you so much!! I'm so happy you like it!!