Is it possible to jump off the hook in the tutorial?
I’ve done the tutorial many times for different accounts, all hoping I would escape the hook each time lmao. Is it actually possible, or did they program it impossible for the tutorial?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
bruh did you even read what you just said
In my opinion, The playable tutorials are very scripted. I believe you are on rails for the most part. It is designed to walk you through the basic gist of the game, while still leaving some mysteries to be figured out on your own.
bruh you really stealin my joke and also usin it where it makes no sense at all? You lookin like a real 🤡, clown of the day if you ask me 🤡.
bye, you askin em questions that are obvious asl.
k apparently its obvious 🤡 🤡 🤡
You know what it's time to start playing the tutorial and try jumping off for science
lmao mood
It must be done even though I am almost 99% sure it's impossible to escape the tutorial hook but might as well try.