Question
I recently submitted a ticket for loss of progress and I was just wondering how long it takes for them to get back to you and fix the problem. Any info would help.
I recently submitted a ticket for loss of progress and I was just wondering how long it takes for them to get back to you and fix the problem. Any info would help.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It took them 3 years to fix DS and 1.5 years to rework Freddy. Hope it helps.
Hopefully they contact you in a couple of days
I honestly don't know, but I assume it should be easier for them as it's less common than it used to (so less wait time) and they obviously have the saves in the cloud and hopefully some backups. Good luck man 😥
It’ll take awhile. Presumably a few hours to contact you and a few more to actually give you your stuff back. Patience is all I can really say is best for right now, but you will get your stuff back as soon as possible, I promise you that!
It has been 2 full days and I still haven’t heard from the quite yet.