Can’t open gates with hag traps around.

I was in a match with a hag, as the last survivor. She closed the hatch and so I hid beside one of the gates until she made her way to the other one. Crouched my way to the gate after seeing her place her traps but I couldn’t open the gate because a trap was placed right under the switch and I couldn’t step on it unless I activated it. Since when are we not able to crouch over a trap?


This means that the last survivor has no chance of opening up the gates if they’re playing against a hag. :(

Comments

  • I was also under the impression that you could crouch walk over traps. Haven't tried it recently, but if you can't, that's weird.

  • Some addons cause her phantasm to have collision. But just traps is weird...

  • You can use the flashlight to destroy the traps.

  • I'm not aware of any addons that make the traps themselves blockers. That's new.

    New bug? Perhaps a hag main can enlighten us?

  • The Add-on that gives Phantasms collision also gives the trap itself collision.

    EDIT: Why the hell does someone down vote this? I'm not responsible for that Add-on having collision, I'm just stating a fact, for Entity's sake!

  • @DocOctober said:

    The Add-on that gives Phantasms collision also gives the trap itself collision.

    Thank you - per usual you are the man with the answers.

    To be expected from somebody who has excellent taste in killers and survivor characters.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    Some addons cause her phantasm to have collision. But just traps is weird...

    I know the scarred hand add-on gives collision, but I also know it prevents teleportation, abd she teleported throughout the match. Another add-on, maybe?

    I think they should definitely work on disabling the add-on when the gates are active in this case.

  • cough Trapper cough


    restricting their Trap areas even more would be extremely dumb though...

  • @Mister_xD said:

    cough Trapper cough

    restricting their Trap areas even more would be extremely dumb though...

    Survivors have the option of disarming traps, though. Without a flashlight, we can’t destroy a hag’s trap unless we activate it.

  • I was in a match with a hag, as the last survivor. She closed the hatch and so I hid beside one of the gates until she made her way to the other one.

    I don't think you were ever able too move on traps in any form. I'm not possitive though.

  • @BunnyTheHutt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/71546/can-t-open-gates-with-hag-traps-around

    I don't think you were ever able too move on traps in any form. I'm not possitive though.

    No you can walk over them regularly. Only scarred hand gives them collision.