Fix Wake Up! so I can use it again
My favorite thing about the EGC as a solo survivor is end game builds are infinitely more useful. I love carrying Hope, Wake Up and Adrenaline. Can't do that now because I'll get accused of exploiting and possibly banned.
Why is there no word on a fix? No ETA? Why have you not made it clear whether bans will be taking place?
Comments
I wonder how many other rarely used perks are broken, but no one knows cuz they don't see use. QUICK, someone check monsterous shrine and Left behind, lol.
Deja Vu permanently reveals the aura of the killer!
Just kidding (I hope)
Was Imagining Monstous shrine sacrificing ppl who go into struggle phase, or Left behind showing you ALL auras
It could have just as easily been Left Behind that boosts everything all the time instead of Wake Up!
Then it'd be a disaster. Would be kinda fun though, repairing, healing, vaulting at like 350% speed. Unless you're the killer
@Jacoby2041 THAT'LL be the next glitch, a killer perk that buffs repair speeds. After kicking a gen with Overcharge, it instantly is repaired.
I actually think I'mma make a thread of my own for "Fake but funny bugs"
What’s bugged about Wake Up?
@TheMidnightRidr it boosts all action speeds by 15% for the whole trial
They should be cute and buff it to 25% when they hotfix it.
@ASpazNamedSteve would be funny. HOTFIX, desided 15% boost to everything wasn't broken enough...here's 25%.