Is it just me or??

Is everyone else in the ps4 community getting a bunch of killers completely unplugging today? I mean not just leaving the match but completely dcing. It’s already happened to me 5 times within a few hours. Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

  • Yes,but I'm getting survivors to.
  • @Joekillu said:
    Yes,but I'm getting survivors to.

    Same I’m getting supposed to be “teammates” alike as well. Also a rise in hook suiciding today. WTH is going on?

  • Bks... I'm getting a lot of teleporting now as well thought it was me at first. This happened to me when saw came out as well tho.
  • I think alot of guys are trying to rank down in anticipation of the bloodpoint event. 
  • @SoburrHippie said:
    I think alot of guys are trying to rank down in anticipation of the bloodpoint event. 

    Do you rank down by pulling the plug? Idk I’ve never unplugged before. I know it boots people back to the home screen without any points and your offering gone.

  • This always happen on ps4, sadly. So much more lately.
  • A lot of lobby dodging, too. Even in non-SWF lobbies.

  • It's almost like the few killers left on PS4 are tired of the survivors on PS4. Not all survivors are bad, but boy I feel like I run into far more Ochido wannabee's than anything else lately.

  • IHeroLives said:

    @SoburrHippie said:
    I think alot of guys are trying to rank down in anticipation of the bloodpoint event. 

    Do you rank down by pulling the plug? Idk I’ve never unplugged before. I know it boots people back to the home screen without any points and your offering gone.

    I don't DC so I'm not 100% sure but have heard you lose 2 or 3 pips automatically after a unplug.
  • Think everyone is just annoyed at the dlc poopshow and can't be bothered.

  • Just the usual survivor disconnects. I don't even get excited when I find someone quickly. 90% chance of DC when found in the 1st minute. 
  • @SoburrHippie said:
    IHeroLives said:

    @SoburrHippie said:

    I think alot of guys are trying to rank down in anticipation of the bloodpoint event. 

    Do you rank down by pulling the plug? Idk I’ve never unplugged before. I know it boots people back to the home screen without any points and your offering gone.

    I don't DC so I'm not 100% sure but have heard you lose 2 or 3 pips automatically after a unplug.

    You don't loose anything but offerings. To de-pip they have to leave the match through the game itself. Some highly annoying survivors do it to keep their god items of trolling +5.

  • @HookedonDemand said:

    @SoburrHippie said:
    IHeroLives said:

    @SoburrHippie said:

    I think alot of guys are trying to rank down in anticipation of the bloodpoint event. 

    Do you rank down by pulling the plug? Idk I’ve never unplugged before. I know it boots people back to the home screen without any points and your offering gone.

    I don't DC so I'm not 100% sure but have heard you lose 2 or 3 pips automatically after a unplug.

    You don't loose anything but offerings. To de-pip they have to leave the match through the game itself. Some highly annoying survivors do it to keep their god items of trolling +5.

    Ah okay I assumed there was a reason they unplugged instead of just leaving the match. Makes sense now.

  • @Shipthebread said:
    It's almost like the few killers left on PS4 are tired of the survivors on PS4. Not all survivors are bad, but boy I feel like I run into far more Ochido wannabee's than anything else lately.

    What is Ochido?

  • They gotta quick the application to de-pip as a survivor i ran into it a lot last night lol sucks but not much you can do about it.
  • @MrsMaliciousX said:
    They gotta quick the application to de-pip as a survivor i ran into it a lot last night lol sucks but not much you can do about it.

    No, you can de-pip by hitting start and quitting

  • @NeonAlien said:

    @Shipthebread said:
    It's almost like the few killers left on PS4 are tired of the survivors on PS4. Not all survivors are bad, but boy I feel like I run into far more Ochido wannabee's than anything else lately.

    What is Ochido?

    Another word for aids.

  • NeonAlien said:

    @Shipthebread said:
    It's almost like the few killers left on PS4 are tired of the survivors on PS4. Not all survivors are bad, but boy I feel like I run into far more Ochido wannabee's than anything else lately.

    What is Ochido?

    Cancer
  • @Khalednazari said:
    NeonAlien said:

    @Shipthebread said:

    It's almost like the few killers left on PS4 are tired of the survivors on PS4. Not all survivors are bad, but boy I feel like I run into far more Ochido wannabee's than anything else lately.

    What is Ochido?

    Cancer

    Doooooooooooooooood, DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD