Bloodweb?!
Today I'm just having a moan because I'm fed up with Dbd for many reasons since 2x BP release. I.e. bugs, long queue times etc...
What's really bugging me now is the amount of Bps (over 2.5 mil) I've spent on GF and the awful perks I've got from it.
I have no Ruin, NOED, Haunted Grounds, Brutal Stength, Spirit Fury or BBQ. It is a joke!
Without Ruin and with the Wake Up exploit, playing as GF is 0 fun. Games are lasting 3 mins max and it take 10 mins to find a game.
I would play as another killer but my 103% offerings are all on GF. You should make them transferable.
Comments
Sadly theres nothing we can do about. I've seen this scene plenty of times, you keep getting awful perks (unrelenting, overwhelming presence, and so on), and then at like lvl 40+ you get in the same web enduring and bbq, or ruin and spirit fury, its just bad luck. Onto transferable offerings, i think we won't ever see that.
noed on ghostface LOL