Down votes
Does anyone else get anxiety or fear when you see your downvotes counter increasing? I do :( I miss the Awesome button. The downvotes buttons is not equal of value to the Awesome button, which actually makes people feel happier. I know there has to be a way for people to disagree with someone, but sometimes I see downvotes on completely innocent posts on these forums, like someone is being salty for no reason. Anyone else hate the downvotes button?
Comments
I don't hate the Downvote button, but I do agree Awesome was much cooler.
Showed people REALLY liked your post, always gave me happiness :|
I don’t care about downvotes, if I did then I’d have quit the forums.
What a brave guy. +1
It's weird that they put the vote down first. Negative usually comes after the positive. I kinda wish they made it more obvious when you've already voted up something. I'll sometimes click something and realize it went down and I took off my vote. Wish it was easier to see, too.
At this point, i really dont care what some twat behind a screen thinks, getting butthurt by someone downvoting you on the internet is like getting butthurt over someone calling you gay in real life
Don't care if random people on a forum does not like my comments.
Every down vote burns a hole in my soul..... Jk I don't care about them. I use to back when I was new to the forums but not anymore. :P
Still, not exactly a butthurt thing, but I just hate downvotes, just brings negativity.
Nothing wrong with Downvotes... Ask Mushwin...
Remember everyone...
*Upvotes*
Downvotes sustain me! HAHAHAHAHA!
Downvotes are the best thing on the forums because now you have people that will downvote you if they don't like you :3 it's not really a big deal just wish people would actually downvote you for what you said in a post not because they hate you.