Kate is my Sunshine ArtWork
Hey I drew this picture of Kate relaxing by the bonfire between matches! Hope you all like it!!
Tagged:
Mod
Hey I drew this picture of Kate relaxing by the bonfire between matches! Hope you all like it!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ha, I like to draw while I wait for a match too.
I like the simple color palate of the background, and the video recording filter. Sets a frightening mood that is a nice contrast to the characters cool colors, and calm, sweet demeanor.
Very cute, i like it!
Thank you so much. I'm so glad that you like it! If your on ps4 we should play sometime!
Thank you!! ❤
That would be cool. Same username if you want to look it up on psn.
I love this picture! I like the lighting and colors.
Thank you I'm so glad you liked it!!
Just saw this. Very nice!
Thank you!!
This is super cute! I love your style.
Thank you!!