Huntress buff idea

By pressing the secondary power button (the crouch for piggy and ghostface button) the huntress can stand on her tippy toes and throw over obstacles without the hitboxes getting in her way. That is all

Comments

  • This is actually a good idea. All those waist high loops in which she gets BHVR'd because she can't throw over and she's too slow to catch up, would become more fair for her.

    She could throw over the rails of the Pale Rose, all those nasty loops in the Temple of Purgation, Springwood and some of them in Haddonfield.

    I like this idea.

  • Yes!! I get screwed over so much because there seems to be invisible walls at a lot of loops.

  • It would look weird and she would lose power I think :P

    but it would be nice not to hit an invisible wall when you try to throw over some building/wall.

  • Lets give huntress a gun