The event is over
that means that the entire population of dbd can stop playing killer for the extra BP, so other people can have a turn
that means that the entire population of dbd can stop playing killer for the extra BP, so other people can have a turn
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm playing GF now that the event is over and burning those 103% cakes but using a super sweaty build... I'm getting 2 to 3 DCs per trial... I don't know what's going on D:
I literally couldn't get more than 1-2 games all week. Bloodhunts suck for killer mains
It's actually hilarious that it's better to play Survivor during bloodhunts due to the misconception that Killers earn more BPs.
I easily played at least two matches as a Survivor in the time it took for me to get a full killer lobby all weekend.
I’m really hoping that the queue times go back down to a few seconds for everybody. It really sucked having to wait 2-6 minutes for a single lobby.