Why is Ormond still a terrible map.

Scratch marks are still incredibly hard to follow and see, auras are much more faded than on any map, the snow makes people lose FPS, the tiles are... honestly pretty ok if you have 60 fps, and is really huge. Why hasn't this map gotten reworks or looked at... OH wait it did they just did basically nothing to it to make it any better.

I wonder what the killer DC statistics are on the map, it has to be similar to haddonfield, or better known as disconnectfield.

Comments

  • The map has been fine since they boosted the aura brightness, I personally don't have any issues with it.

  • The main issue with Ormond is just its massive size. It's way too big to properly maintain pressure.

  • @Seanzu said:

    The map has been fine since they boosted the aura brightness, I personally don't have any issues with it.

    Even with the aura's boosted they are still the dimmest ones and it definitely shows. Not that it effects gameplay but I think all aura colors should be the same. And scratch marks are either spawning on the other side of the snow or are as faded or more faded than the hook auras. I will often be following scratch marks and they just disapear or there are so few of them I think the survivor went in another direction, I look around and no they kept running they are just so faded I couldn't tell if they were new old or what direction they were going in. Out of anything the scratch marks need the most fixing on the map and they need to do something about the frame since I get at least 50 or more frames on every map except that one which is around the high 30s to low 40s range.

  • I never see downed people in this map. It’s a pain.

  • my main problem with it is the density of pallets and tiles, as well as the middle building having some really stupid windows. it could definitely do with some tweaking

  • @miaasma said:

    my main problem with it is the density of pallets and tiles, as well as the middle building having some really stupid windows. it could definitely do with some tweaking

    It does get laggy sometimes. It seems that every time I play vs the doc, we get Ormond and the frames drop to hell