I Use To Play Both Killer And Survivor Equally But Now I Play Killer Slightly More

Every time I play survivor, I feel like I'm doing all the work of juking, doing gens, unhooks and end up getting 1 hooked near the end because everyone else just leaves after I get chased. It isn't fun when you get chased for over 4 minutes (I got a video at Rank 7 to prove this) and 1 gen pops. I literally wanted to punch my monitor. I play as killer and I get a lot of gen rushers but sometimes, I get chill games. It's seems more relaxing to just chase than it is to deal with bad teammates who sometimes unhook you IN FRONT OF THE KILLER WITHOUT BT then at the end of the match, tell the killer to stop camping. Like what? You literally farmed me? So now I'm more into killer than before. High Ranks is still pretty stressful but I don't have the patience for ######### teammates at Rank 3 still doing Rank 15 #########.

Comments

  • Come with us. Leave your survivor friends behind. Change your profile picture and your journey to the killer side will be complete.

  • Eh at least your queues dont go to ######### when a new killer is released.

    Play more selfishly, focus on improving on stealth gameplay and hammer them gens out. If your getting one hooked avoid chases near the end of the game. Focus on losing the killer using perks like iron will, quick and quiet, lithe or dance with me.

  • @Zarathos said:

    Eh at least your queues dont go to ######### when a new killer is released.

    Play more selfishly, focus on improving on stealth gameplay and hammer them gens out. If your getting one hooked avoid chases near the end of the game. Focus on losing the killer using perks like iron will, quick and quiet, lithe or dance with me.

    @Zarathos I don't mind dying at the end but when no gens are done after such a long time THEN I get 1-hooked, it's really frustrating. I use to enjoy playing both sides. To me, survivor was more chill but lately, the survivors I'm with are full potato. I even has a Dwight and a Nea hiding away from Ghost Face by sitting behind a log on the swamp map. I could literally see both of their faces clear as day. Just chilling there. Both got marked. This is at Rank 4. Like ######### are you doing? What happened to Rank 4 being skillful? I could post and post and post videos of my teammates at this rank just playing like rag dolls. Either staring at nothing, urban evasioning EVERYWHERE or throwing down pallets when even the killer is 7 steps away and they keep running without even looking back. It's sad, Man. I played Killer last night. A Piggy Pig and had a blast at Rank 6. 1 got away (door) but it was really fun chases, nice mind games and she got me good at a t-wall and l-wall combined when I tried cutting her off using my dash. She snuck off and I mind gamed myself lol. It was a lot of fun. I'm just glad that there are 2 roles, instead of 1.

  • @AStupidMonkeyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/540657#Comment_540657

    @Zarathos I don't mind dying at the end but when no gens are done after such a long time THEN I get 1-hooked, it's really frustrating. I use to enjoy playing both sides. To me, survivor was more chill but lately, the survivors I'm with are full potato. I even has a Dwight and a Nea hiding away from Ghost Face by sitting behind a log on the swamp map. I could literally see both of their faces clear as day. Just chilling there. Both got marked. This is at Rank 4. Like ######### are you doing? What happened to Rank 4 being skillful? I could post and post and post videos of my teammates at this rank just playing like rag dolls. Either staring at nothing, urban evasioning EVERYWHERE or throwing down pallets when even the killer is 7 steps away and they keep running without even looking back. It's sad, Man. I played Killer last night. A Piggy Pig and had a blast at Rank 6. 1 got away (door) but it was really fun chases, nice mind games and she got me good at a t-wall and l-wall combined when I tried cutting her off using my dash. She snuck off and I mind gamed myself lol. It was a lot of fun. I'm just glad that there are 2 roles, instead of 1.

    @AStupidMonkeyy

    Ever notice how fked up the matchmaking is. Well i have a theory as for that. Back when deranking was a big disscusion players were complaining that there variety of killer players and killer played was low so to compensate for this the devs said they would take a look at the matchmaking.

    Low and behold several months on the matchmaking is fked with rank 12s creeping into rank 6 killers with a rank 2 survivour. This was intentionally done so high rank players would get weaker killers but it also means good survivours are gettting matched with bad survivours.

    This is something I have observed in both my killer and survivour games and for most people they prefer it this way. This might be why your survivour games are more stressful as high rank players lije yourself arent being matched with survivours of your rank.

    This is a theory but how else do you explain the frankly broken matchmaking.

  • @Zarathos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/540717#Comment_540717

    @AStupidMonkeyy

    Ever notice how fked up the matchmaking is. Well i have a theory as for that. Back when deranking was a big disscusion players were complaining that there variety of killer players and killer played was low so to compensate for this the devs said they would take a look at the matchmaking.

    Low and behold several months on the matchmaking is fked with rank 12s creeping into rank 6 killers with a rank 2 survivour. This was intentionally done so high rank players would get weaker killers but it also means good survivours are gettting matched with bad survivours.

    This is something I have observed in both my killer and survivour games and for most people they prefer it this way. This might be why your survivour games are more stressful as high rank players lije yourself arent being matched with survivours of your rank.

    This is a theory but how else do you explain the frankly broken matchmaking.

    Lol im just saying that the ranking system at this point is pointless, because the point of a rankin system is to get matched with people your rank yet everyone goes crazy trying to get high ranks, its pointless because exactly this reason you can be rank one and get a rank 15 teammate then you can be a rank 13 killer and find a rank 2 survivor who will just run you around all game only further unbalancing the matches

  • Cool.

    Try out some Devour Hope sometime.

    Though judging from you not liking fellow Survivors all that much, i don't think you'd like Devour Hope either. ๐Ÿ˜…

  • @Zarathos @TrueKn1ghtmar3 I agree. I like being high rank because I enjoy skillful chases and being the one chased but at the same time, as a killer, I don't want to get gen rushed immensely but also don't want mindless survivors who run straight against a chainsaw. As a survivor, I get teammates who can't do a skill check and just high in grass as if they are hidden. At one point, getting to high rank was like hitting the jackpot for survivor. Everyone knew what they were doing and it was easy. Not getting to Rank 1 survivor is like Russian roulette. You might get screwed by your teammates or you might get legendary ones. It's all up to chance.

  • @Boss I use to use it but it always got found before Ruin XD

  • @AStupidMonkeyy said:

    @Boss I use to use it but it always got found before Ruin XD

    ...D-...Did you use them together?

  • @Boss Yes and seperate. They almost always spawned on it or near both when I used them together.

  • @AStupidMonkeyy said:

    @Boss Yes and seperate. They almost always spawned on it or near both when I used them together.

    I'm incredibly sure you're aware, but running both is asking for DH to not work.

  • @RoKrueger said:

    Come with us. Leave your survivor friends behind. Change your profile picture and your journey to the killer side will be complete.

    I went from Feng Min surv main to Spirit Killer Main. My friends joke I died inside so my survivor died as well to follow me and we went to the killer side together.

  • I feel you. Playing Solo is a headache sometimes. Literally had a game earlier where I ran the killer (everyone was dropping really quick, so I took aggro), while still getting gens in where I can and I got asked by someone why I "wasn't doing gens." It's like they don't realize they can get 2~3 gens done safely for a reason.

  • I keep both at an equal-ish rank because I genuinely believe you get better at killer by playing survivor and vice versa, but holy hell, solo survivor is an...experience.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/540316#Comment_540316

    I went from Feng Min surv main to Spirit Killer Main. My friends joke I died inside so my survivor died as well to follow me and we went to the killer side together.

    @Liruliniel And I'm proud of you :,-) welcome home.