Comments

  • Guys just now 4 minutes ago!! Im hoping by 11 or 3pm it will be live!
  • If i recall when xbox got this same post, it took a day am i right? 😣😣😣
  • Oh come on. One Day wait is nothing compared :) just be happy 
  • OMG! Now my blood pressure can return to normal! Finally we can join our XBOX and PC frenemies! And yeah.. xbox got it the next day but it wasnt active till midnight. Might be today tho cause they haven’t said theres any issues like they did with XBOX just final approval. 
  • Kasies said:
    Oh come on. One Day wait is nothing compared :) just be happy 
    Oh i know, i just remembered it took a day but now if i recall, xbox had a prob to solve. Ours just says approval to release the dlc so we might just get it today
  • JP_Cloud said:
    OMG! Now my blood pressure can return to normal! Finally we can join our XBOX and PC frenemies! And yeah.. xbox got it the next day but it wasnt active till midnight. Might be today tho cause they haven’t said theres any issues like they did with XBOX just final approval. 
    Yes exactly +100
  • C4Garuda said:
    Kasies said:
    Oh come on. One Day wait is nothing compared :) just be happy 
    Oh i know, i just remembered it took a day but now if i recall, xbox had a prob to solve. Ours just says approval to release the dlc so we might just get it today
    Fingers crossed 😋
  • Hope to see everyone having fun real soon! In shikamarus words.."its been a drag".
  • @C4Garuda said:
    If i recall when xbox got this same post, it took a day am i right? 😣😣😣

    Since it's Sony, you know to at least double, and sometimes triple, the wait time. I'm guessing it'll be here for the weekend. All they got was a positive response, I'm assuming that means it was accepted finally. Praying it gets here today/tomorrow, but don't get your hopes up.

  • Maybe they got that news yesterday and since it was a national holiday for them they received the message this morning.

  • Mringasa said:

    @C4Garuda said:
    If i recall when xbox got this same post, it took a day am i right? 😣😣😣

    Since it's Sony, you know to at least double, and sometimes triple, the wait time. I'm guessing it'll be here for the weekend. All they got was a positive response, I'm assuming that means it was accepted finally. Praying it gets here today/tomorrow, but don't get your hopes up.

    Haha imagine, " sony recalles the update sorry guys, it will be out in upcoming months"..lmaooo omg nooo
  • Jesya said:

    Maybe they got that news yesterday and since it was a national holiday for them they received the message this morning.

    Got a valid point, damn Canadians lol 
  • C4Garuda said:
    If i recall when xbox got this same post, it took a day am i right? 😣😣😣
    No. When Xbox got it the tweet mentioned they needed to address a few small issues before sending it out. The PS4 tweet mentions no such thing. 
  • Nah if it’s approved it’s ready to go. They don’t drag their feet once it’s been accepted. BeH must have failed cert at least a couple of times. 
  • I just hope this gets pushed out today
    Pleeeeease
  • Finally ! Good for you guys. Also, I want muh shrine ! :)

  • So we should put away the torches and pitchforks? Until next time...

  • JP_Cloud said:
    C4Garuda said:
    Kasies said:
    Oh come on. One Day wait is nothing compared :) just be happy 
    Oh i know, i just remembered it took a day but now if i recall, xbox had a prob to solve. Ours just says approval to release the dlc so we might just get it today
    Fingers crossed 😋
    Well if it does drop today i hope to See you guys at the campfire ;) 
  • SenzuDuck said:

    @JP_Cloud said:
    Nah if it’s approved it’s ready to go. They don’t drag their feet once it’s been accepted. BeH must have failed cert at least a couple of times. 

    Oh look! Someone making assumptions. The update added microtransactions, as well as a DLC, which both need to be certified. It's completely plausible it just took this long.

    Negative Nancy you aren’t you. Consoles don’t have strict days to release approved DLC anymore. It can be any day but theres no issues like XBOX had so if its not today it’ll be tomorrow. They don’t just hold it in a box after cert pass. 
  • We promised to give information as quickly as we could when we got it. We still need the approval for the DLC but we are happy to share the news!

  • The important thing is everyone stayed calm ;)

  • At this point I just want the ps4 community back . so many people left because of the delay !!!
    I would be so happy If they come back for this update :)
  • not_Queen said:

    We promised to give information as quickly as we could when we got it. We still need the approval for the DLC but we are happy to share the news!

    Its the messiah. All hail and praise be.
  • not_Queen said:

    We promised to give information as quickly as we could when we got it. We still need the approval for the DLC but we are happy to share the news!

    You avoided the poison darts! Thanks for the info! I hope the DLC is approved soon too. 
  • SenzuDuck said:

    @JP_Cloud said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @JP_Cloud said:

    Nah if it’s approved it’s ready to go. They don’t drag their feet once it’s been accepted. BeH must have failed cert at least a couple of times. 

    Oh look! Someone making assumptions. The update added microtransactions, as well as a DLC, which both need to be certified. It's completely plausible it just took this long.

    Negative Nancy you aren’t you. Consoles don’t have strict days to release approved DLC anymore. It can be any day but theres no issues like XBOX had so if its not today it’ll be tomorrow. They don’t just hold it in a box after cert pass. 

    1. Please point at which part of my comment is negative.
    2. They literally state "We are waiting on confirmation for the DLCs." Which could mean anything, doesn't matter about release day if it isn't passed cert.
    Hush! You’re like a party crasher. Be gone. Go bore another post. 
  • I can finally have my doctor in a suit and electric baseball bat
  • KING_DEDE said:
    I can finally have my doctor in a suit and electric baseball bat
    I don’t wanna face you 😋
  • I am so happy for you guys.  
  • JP_Cloud said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    I can finally have my doctor in a suit and electric baseball bat
    I don’t wanna face you 😋
    Cosmic_Red_Eyes on ps4
  • @not_Queen said:
    We promised to give information as quickly as we could when we got it. We still need the approval for the DLC but we are happy to share the news!

    dont forget about the anniversary activities ! Plz ^^

  • KING_DEDE said:
    JP_Cloud said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    I can finally have my doctor in a suit and electric baseball bat
    I don’t wanna face you 😋
    Cosmic_Red_Eyes on ps4
    I’ll add you. Mine’s JP_Pyro 
  • I just hope we get it before the double bp event  :p
  • The important thing is everyone stayed calm ;)

    This made me laugh significatly lol
  • @HIPSTERLION said:
    At this point I just want the ps4 community back . so many people left because of the delay !!!
    I would be so happy If they come back for this update :)

    Agreed trying to find lobbies this last week has been a nightmare.

  • Kasies said:
    JP_Cloud said:
    C4Garuda said:
    Kasies said:
    Oh come on. One Day wait is nothing compared :) just be happy 
    Oh i know, i just remembered it took a day but now if i recall, xbox had a prob to solve. Ours just says approval to release the dlc so we might just get it today
    Fingers crossed 😋
    Well if it does drop today i hope to See you guys at the campfire ;) 
    Ill be there!
  • KING_DEDE said:
    JP_Cloud said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    I can finally have my doctor in a suit and electric baseball bat
    I don’t wanna face you 😋
    Cosmic_Red_Eyes on ps4
    I think we played survivor together lol i remember your name
    LuciferWuzHere on ps4
  • Cant wait to play as my doc in that white uniform all loco lol and mix my huntress wolf mask with one of her new unis!!
  • not_Queen said:

    We promised to give information as quickly as we could when we got it. We still need the approval for the DLC but we are happy to share the news!

    We are happy as well! I think i speak for everyone when i say communication could have been better. Alot of people were left in the dark, next time id say let us know when something has been submitted and an estimated date. That way people can be a bit more civil, communication is always key. Anyway thanks for responding! We look forward to pleasing the entity once again!
  • Was I a jake, meg, or nea by any chance
  • JP_Cloud said:
    C4Garuda said:
    Kasies said:
    Oh come on. One Day wait is nothing compared :) just be happy 
    Oh i know, i just remembered it took a day but now if i recall, xbox had a prob to solve. Ours just says approval to release the dlc so we might just get it today
    Fingers crossed 😋
    Well if it does drop today i hope i'll See you guys at the campfire ;) 
  • C4Garuda said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    JP_Cloud said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    I can finally have my doctor in a suit and electric baseball bat
    I don’t wanna face you 😋
    Cosmic_Red_Eyes on ps4
    I think we played survivor together lol i remember your name
    LuciferWuzHere on ps4
    Was I a jake meg or nea by any chance
  • C4Garuda said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    JP_Cloud said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    I can finally have my doctor in a suit and electric baseball bat
    I don’t wanna face you 😋
    Cosmic_Red_Eyes on ps4
    I think we played survivor together lol i remember your name
    LuciferWuzHere on ps4
    Was I a jake meg or nea by any chance
  • I'm getting cosmestics for Billy, Dwight, Claudette, David and Nea.

  • I just got a Friday the 13th patch... maybe the DbD patch isnt far behind? ;)

  • I'm getting cosmestics for Billy, Dwight, Claudette, David and Nea.

    Born in the us jake
  • Told you so.

‹ 1 2