Comments

  • det0xxp said:

    I just got a Friday the 13th patch... maybe the DbD patch isnt far behind? ;)

    Is F13 still going? I thought it was finishing? 
  • I'm very happy about this information. I do not want to be a bad prophet but how much is waiting for confirmation for the release of the DLC? After such a time I am skeptical even for such good information.
  • I'm very happy about this information. I do not want to be a bad prophet but how much is waiting for confirmation for the release of the DLC? After such a time I am skeptical even for such good information.
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/7015/ps4-just-got-confirmed#latest

    There’s a screencap further down that looks promising from Sony. 
  • The grind is real. I'm gonna have to make 391 Shards to cap... Yeesh 
  • #SOF’INGEXCITED
  • @JP_Cloud said:
    det0xxp said:

    I just got a Friday the 13th patch... maybe the DbD patch isnt far behind? ;)

    Is F13 still going? I thought it was finishing? 

    They are done with any new future content as of this time, but they are still trying to implement dedicated servers and they will do their best they can with any bugs the game still has. But other than that, yea its pretty much dead.

  • KING_DEDE said:
    C4Garuda said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    JP_Cloud said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    I can finally have my doctor in a suit and electric baseball bat
    I don’t wanna face you 😋
    Cosmic_Red_Eyes on ps4
    I think we played survivor together lol i remember your name
    LuciferWuzHere on ps4
    Was I a jake meg or nea by any chance
    Honestly i hate jakes lol i think you were a meg
  • @JP_Cloud said:
    det0xxp said:

    I just got a Friday the 13th patch... maybe the DbD patch isnt far behind? ;)

    Is F13 still going? I thought it was finishing? 

    They're still releasing patches for the bugs that get replaced with more bugs.

  • C4Garuda said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    C4Garuda said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    JP_Cloud said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    I can finally have my doctor in a suit and electric baseball bat
    I don’t wanna face you 😋
    Cosmic_Red_Eyes on ps4
    I think we played survivor together lol i remember your name
    LuciferWuzHere on ps4
    Was I a jake meg or nea by any chance
    Honestly i hate jakes lol i think you were a meg
    You got me while I was trying to the Daily ritual for rescuing people with meg
  • KING_DEDE said:
    C4Garuda said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    C4Garuda said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    JP_Cloud said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    I can finally have my doctor in a suit and electric baseball bat
    I don’t wanna face you 😋
    Cosmic_Red_Eyes on ps4
    I think we played survivor together lol i remember your name
    LuciferWuzHere on ps4
    Was I a jake meg or nea by any chance
    Honestly i hate jakes lol i think you were a meg
    You got me while I was trying to the Daily ritual for rescuing people with meg
    Omg lol its funny because after that, i had to do the samw daily man lol add me up, ima good Ace main. Not a selfish one like they usually are lol do you remember who i played as? Probably Huntress i had dailies for her and Myers around that time
  • not_Queen said:

    We promised to give information as quickly as we could when we got it. We still need the approval for the DLC but we are happy to share the news!

    I been trying to tell them!!!
  • @TeambossFloze You also said that the update will be on July 3. We have not got it yet  :p 
  • Which part is referred to as "the DLCs" ? the clown/kate, why plural?

  • @TeambossFloze You also said that the update will be on July 3. We have not got it yet  :p 


    It will be !!! Still got another 7 hours 
  • @temozarela said:
    Which part is referred to as "the DLCs" ? the clown/kate, why plural?

    @TeambossFloze said:
    not_Queen said:

    We promised to give information as quickly as we could when we got it. We still need the approval for the DLC but we are happy to share the news!

    I been trying to tell them!!!

    Prescilla did good.

  • @not_Queen said:
    We promised to give information as quickly as we could when we got it. We still need the approval for the DLC but we are happy to share the news!

    Oo no that sounds like PR talk for not coming out today... sadface

  • typo on the tweet maybe...

  • It should be out today, the patch at least. There's no other issues as with xb1, as maybe why they took 1 more day from annoucement.

    It should hit today, DLC tomorrow.

  • @TeambossFloze You also said that the update will be on July 3. We have not got it yet  :p 


    It will be !!! Still got another 7 hours 
    In my place for 7 hours will be 2 am  :p 
  • @temozarela said:
    Which part is referred to as "the DLCs" ? the clown/kate, why plural?

    @TeambossFloze said:
    not_Queen said:

    We promised to give information as quickly as we could when we got it. We still need the approval for the DLC but we are happy to share the news!

    I been trying to tell them!!!

    Prescilla did good




    See, told ya shed come good 

  • @TeambossFloze You also said that the update will be on July 3. We have not got it yet  :p 


    It will be !!! Still got another 7 hours 
    In my place for 7 hours will be 2 am  :p 
    I dont take into account timezones lol
  • It should be out today, the patch at least. There's no other issues as with xb1, as maybe why they took 1 more day from annoucement.

    It should hit today, DLC tomorrow.

    I was just thinking this 😣 wondering since it had no issues like xbox if we get it altogether, or midnight like saw etc.
  • @bortami Nothin yet, im guessing at 3ish we should get it
  • KING_DEDE said:
    C4Garuda said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    JP_Cloud said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    I can finally have my doctor in a suit and electric baseball bat
    I don’t wanna face you 😋
    Cosmic_Red_Eyes on ps4
    I think we played survivor together lol i remember your name
    LuciferWuzHere on ps4
    Was I a jake meg or nea by any chance
    Honestly i hate jakes lol i think you were a meg if i recall bud
  • @C4Garuda said:
    @bortami Nothin yet, im guessing at 3ish we should get it

    The store has now updated. Nothing new for DbD. They could’ve just pushed the update without clown. Why didn’t they?

  • C4Garuda said:
    @bortami Nothin yet, im guessing at 3ish we should get it
    Still nada
  • bortami said:
    C4Garuda said:
    @bortami Nothin yet, im guessing at 3ish we should get it
    Still nada
    Yep
1 2 ›