How many killers and survivors listen to music while in the trial?
Recently I've gotten to the point where I listen to music to even remotely enjoy my trials (considering each are about the length of a song anyways) my latest music/trial combo was lies greed misery by Linkin park while playing ghost face, does anyone else do this if so what's your go-to songs?
Comments
Can't say I do.
In fact, I don't really play music at all when I play games, aside from any in-game soundtracks.
I often use sound cues and other audio cues to enhance my gameplay, and I feel playing music would distract me from that.
Considering how much I use sound to find my friends who don’t want to stop fixing my gens...” got to get my insurance money” no songs for me sadly
@TrueKn1ghtmar3
Never. Its all background noise to me. Although, I've gotten accustomed to having chase music when chasing so barely hearing it makes it all very awkward.
I haven't had a problem hearing the sound cues
I guess i play too many stealth killers for quick chase endings just play like it states (stealth) hit back off then come back in for the down but oh well
So you're telling me you can hear Myers breathing over Linkin Park?
I listen to music when I play survivor because I don't really care what happens in survivor matches, as for killer I use game sound to find survs so it's more important.
I play killer and myers isn't my cup of tea. wraith, freddy, and now ghost those are my mains (billy is my swf main)
Idk plenty of streamers have proven that false, i can still hear my sounds anyways so doesn't matter, really sounds are good for finding that one claudette or that Laurie that was stupid enough to drop down behind you those are clutch but for the most part you can still roll over survs using visual cues
That's not what I'm asking lol
I'm asking if you can hear Myers breathing over your music while playing Survivor.
Breathing is a very subtle thing, and I question your ability to hear it over music. And if you play Killer, how are you able to hear Survivor breathing over the music?
I guess my hearing is attuned to having the music (plus i don't listen to it as loud a angry pug)
proven what false? That in my opinion i find sound important? lol
I could see playing it very low would be fine, but I think ultimately I like to engage myself fully within a game, including in game music. To each his own.
Yeah, i mostly listen to this music: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa42IQisRdEVXwimZljx8qeZHe4YMkpWF
No your opinion is valid im just saying overall sound i not all that important
See boss gets listening to music XD