Can't play as killers

Hello, I bought the game and It's really fun! I played a couple of games with survivor's and I tried playing one as a killer but I can never find a game with him! When I play as a survivor it finds a game in like 2 seconds and as the killer I've been waiting for 30 minutes but nothing! I bought 3 killer DLC's and now I can't play with them. Smeone help!

Comments

  • it's not a bug. queues are awful right now for killer unfortunately

  • It's just because this new "chapter" is only a killer making the que's longer.

    It normally isn't this long. The wait while die down after people get bored of him.

  • I watch videos while I wait, the game's music plays when a lobby is created

  • It's just cause of the release, I usually go out on my earbuds to blast music and leave my room to do something like grab a snack or something, a drink. Come back right on time, always.

  • There's nothing you can really do. A lot of people who would be survivor are playing killer, so there's less people to make lobbies with.