I hate Ghostface’s lunge

He lunges vertically, while every other killer swings their weapon horizontally. He’s harder to hit survivors with I feel.

Comments

  • So y’all just gonna downvote without saying why?

  • I think every killer has the same lunge.

  • @GrootDude said:

    I think every killer has the same lunge.

    You could be right, but it feels different. Like watch any other killer swing, then look at how he does it

  • It feels ok just a bit different

  • Nah, I thnik his lunge is good.

  • He lunges vertically, while every other killer swings their weapon horizontally. He’s harder to hit survivors with I feel.

    All standard speed Killers have the same lunge hitbox. It's just visual.

  • The animation is whats throwing you off. In your mind your seeing up and down and thinking shorter lunge a lot of people do and tend to get hit at pallets cause reading his lunge is a bit harder.

  • you are dreaming hes lunge its the same as all killers and maybe its little bit shorter than normal

  • @AsheruSwiftwind said:

    The animation is whats throwing you off. In your mind your seeing up and down and thinking shorter lunge a lot of people do and tend to get hit at pallets cause reading his lunge is a bit harder.

    It doesn’t feel shorter, it feels harder to position the lunge to connect. I’ve gotten it down though