ghost face a bit too op

i have no idea why people are saying ghost faces stinks. They took him from one extreme to another.H e tiers up way too fast. It's a joke. Not to mention every ghost face killer in the game is just camping hooks, insta tiering up and tunneling.

They got it wrong again.

Comments

  • He's pretty irksome to play against, but I wouldn't call him overpowered.

  • People use stalk!?

    Far too much hassle imho, i have more fun using night shroud for the 0 TR and no red stain.

  • He is fine. The only problem is that the reveal mechanic is still buggy and inconsistent.

  • @thomasnut said:

    i have no idea why people are saying ghost faces stinks. They took him from one extreme to another.H e tiers up way too fast. It's a joke. Not to mention every ghost face killer in the game is just camping hooks, insta tiering up and tunneling.

    They got it wrong again.

    I’m a ghost face main myself I only Tea bag whenever there’s a toxic survivor also I don’t camp hooks I go around looking for survivors hope you understand most ghost face you will run into are new players

  • I wish the devs would make people link their DbD account with their forum account so we didn’t have to listen to BS like ‘I’m rank 1 with everything P3 but this is OP and anyone who disagrees is a fanboy!’.

    If you had played him at higher than rank 10 you wouldn’t be spouting such nonsense.

    The stalk takes 5 seconds and lasts 45 seconds iirc and if you can’t loop for less than a minute then you’re the problem, not the killer.

    I love playing against him since they reduced how loud he was and apart from 1 match over the weekend, the others have DC’d after being run around.

    Inb4 the usual ‘survivor wins it’s a bad killer, survivor loses it’s an OP killer’ fml

  • @thomasnut said:

    i understand the killer main fan boys are going to say he is not op, but he is exacty that. He stalks up way too fast, don't care what anyone says. I got plenty of stream proof to provide more than enough video evidence of him tiering up in seconds, and every ghost face killer in the game doing nothing but camping, tiering up in seconds.

    It is so sad it's a joke.

    Stalks up way too fast? Nah...

    survivors can reveal him before he can get a full exposed from 0 to 100. And also ptb gf was an absolute joke. He was one of the worst if not the worst killer in the game at that point. Right now he's upper mid tier

    Please do show us your video proof though

    If you aren't going to care what the other side has to say against ghostface being "op" then isn't that a bit ignorant and shows that you can be in denial?

  • @thomasnut said:

    i have no idea why people are saying ghost faces stinks. They took him from one extreme to another.H e tiers up way too fast. It's a joke. Not to mention every ghost face killer in the game is just camping hooks, insta tiering up and tunneling.

    They got it wrong again.

    Honestly i just want them to fix the glitch with him. We'll straight on look at ghost face and he would still get his power. We had a ghost face get his power through walls. Idk if it's just me and my friends getting unlucky but honestly it's a game mechanic that needs to be fixed. It's basis is fine, but we can't break the stalking even when we look at him,which is the issue.

  • Only problem I have with Ghostface is the fact how buggy his power pull out can be....

1 2 ›