Which face is rarest?
I'm curious. Anyone who has played Leatherface long enough to collect 1 face at least, comment below which faces you have. I want to see which faces are rarest. I have Meg's, Claudette's and Jake's.
I'm curious. Anyone who has played Leatherface long enough to collect 1 face at least, comment below which faces you have. I want to see which faces are rarest. I have Meg's, Claudette's and Jake's.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the one I'm missing is Jake's.
It's always Jakes.
Meg and Claudette are abundant.
Dwight is the original meme.
Jake's dull and since Saboteur isn't what it once was, that doesn't help.
Edited for phone errors
I Got all the Faces and thats my Order: (1Fast - 5longer)
1st Claudette
2nd P3
3rd Meg
4th Jake
5th Dwight