The unified forum seems to be a bad idea
When I look at all the hate threads from the console players, which insult, harass, stalk staff on their free time, and ask for compensations for a slightly delighted patch. I really feel sorry for behavior.
They clearly have improved over the last month's. They don't deserve all the hate.
Console patches go through extra instances. Microsoft and Sony have their own quality control. Which makes the patches come out later.
But somehow people feel like this was the end of the world, and act accordingly.
Guys, just be patient.
They clearly have improved over the last month's. They don't deserve all the hate.
Console patches go through extra instances. Microsoft and Sony have their own quality control. Which makes the patches come out later.
But somehow people feel like this was the end of the world, and act accordingly.
Guys, just be patient.
Comments
Are you trying to tell me.... I shouldn’t be a greedy #########? YOU #########! REEEEEEEEE!
@KING_DEDE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wbhDhnsqE0
The dirty sewers.... I mean 4chan. Nope, I meant dirty sewers
Shards on console have been capped at 1k since early June with the same perks in the shrine.
PS4 players will not get the double bloodpoint event without an update.
I'd say the complaints are justified.
Check the old patch notes for double bloodpoint weekends.
That's a trustworthy source.
Regardless if we get the double bp event or not, if the clown and kate aren't out by that time what's the point? Everyone has been sitting on 1 million points and 1k shards already. We want to use the event to level up those characters just like everyone else.
Yeah, you heard from SOMEONE not official that they won´t do it.
Unless you get an official statement, that confirms or denies the event, there is nothing final.
You said you heard they need a patch. But you don´t know if its true.
Thats basically hearsay.
Mom said it’s my turn to choose, BRO!!!
Patch 1.3.1D
Patch 1.5.2B
Patch 1.6.0B
Patch 1.6.3
And the purpose of this thread?
You want to start another salty thread, don't you?
Naah, i was just expressing how sad i find it, how the devs get a lot of toxic comments. For something they have no control over.
Also, the devs said between 2 and 3 weeks. Today ends the deadline. Once the deadline passed, people can start to complain. But complain before the announced deadline passed?
That´s just childish.
That´s like a coworker who claims that he heard that the new coworker is a #########, but doesn´t know if it´s true.
It´s hearsay, it´s not reliant. There is no proof. But it will ruin the reputation of the new coworker.
Well, the bug was not intentional. Those might slip through the quality control.
That´s also why they explained from the start. That the release of the patch could be somewhere in the next 2-3 weeks. So far they didn´t lie. Unexpected things happen.
People are used to get everything they want, whenever they want. But unexpected things happen and can delay deadlines. We are all human beings, and there is no one who never made a mistake. But people act like it.
To be honest. They don´t miss much. People barely play the clown. I had a clown as killer in 1 of 30 matches.
People are raging because their free update is arriving within the expected date (2-3 weeks).
There is no reason to rage at the devs because of this.
The forum is full of threads where people ask for money compensation. Do you think people should be payed for waiting until the announced date?
Or where one got so far to stalk and insult Not_Queen on her PRIVATE stream, and then complain about it.
Do you think that´s a normal behavior?
Would you like it, if people ask you in your spare time, why your company isn´t doing this and that, and even insult you?
The unified forums lead to what was to expect from a company's failure when it comes to Balance, Fairness, Lack of competence and Communication.
Full on Toxicity, similarly to all other forums. The Positivity attempt was good at its release, now we're back to the usual state of deception for the game considering it fails to meet the requirements of decency.
But it´s sad how far people are going because of this.
That's what happens when people are really commited and passionate about a game. That's also what you have to expect when you make a game with the sole purpose of becoming addicted, and then cuck people on a daily basis about pretty much everything due to pure incompetence and lack of planning/prediction.
At the moment for example, we hosted a not_Queen giveway (official BHVR) on our discord. We asked her to have some kind of announcement so we don't look like a shady discord trying to look for "attention" using her name. She went full MIA. We did the giveaway nonetheless, got heavily criticized.
Now, the giveway is over for 3-4 days. We're still waiting for a response from her, and we look like jackasses. People are (obviously) going on her stream to ask for what is going to happen, and she just answers that she's not talking about work on stream.
It's understandable, in a sense, but nothing stops her from taking 20 seconds to make an announcement, coming around on discord, saying she'll take care of it when she'll be able to.
@Tsulan Most are expressing disappointment with the wait times.
Not every console player are harassing the devs.
Anger =/= Harassment.
Mhhh i know about the giveaway, but wasn´t aware of the issue with it.
This seems really bad. Maybe she had orders to not comment on anything.
We´ll see in a few days.
It's also the fact that console players are not yet used to the disappointment, at least not as much as us, PC players, are used to it, considering the game history. So they're in their rightful mind when complaining about leggit issues, they just take it up the ass for the first time, while other "older users" are just used to it when it comes to that company.
You are right. But some people are just going to far. This is why i opened this thread.
Well, I can understand she doesn't want to work on week-end.
Yet since the giveaway was given to us to do on Wednesday/Thursday, a small and short announcement would have been appreciated.
I can also understand she may not work on Mondays, or this monday, yet a small and short announcement would have been appreciated, especially when we get pressured by 200+ new members (+ the old members wondering if they're getting #########.)
It's just... Not nice, you know ? Good things the dbd community is a nice meme community and we can handle it. We had to throw screenshots of a private conversation with NQ talking about it to make people semi-trustful about it. But yeah, it doesn't feel quite right.
Whatever tho, I guess ? We're grown ups, we take it like men. I'd just have appreciated to have it easier and well-done. Even tho I kinda got used to disappointment, it always sort of catches you off-guard because you tend to give it a glimpse of hope, that get crushed everytime.
At least they make sure to keep our standarts and expectations to be pretty low, I suppose ?
Lol like pc player don't complain for no reason non stop also.
Quit being a douche trying to bait arguments. Steam is pc forum, go there. Or you could get a life.
That's pretty much what the unity between PC and Console looks like.
These devs know there will be lots of bad things said about them and their game but they also know there will be great things said about them/ their game and I’m sure they can handle both perfectly fine.
Which should worry console players as well.
Why are you telling me, where I should post? Have I told you to go to a console forum?
You are the one baiting now.
So if it does not come out today or tomorrow (everyone's been prophesizing today to be the day) will you then allow us to complain? Because then our complaints will be justified.
F.Y.I I think what others are doing is horrible and I'd hate seeing this kind of negative behaviour lead @not_Queen leave. She, for all that I can discern, has no part in the implementation of balance/new features and merely manages the community and plays the game herself. None of the developers deserve hate. Hell, I saw one thread asking if they "deserve Canada day". Like, are you for real?! I hope it calms down. This could all be damaging to the staff's mental state...
Of course i will. I´ll even join you and support you.
Because THEN it´s actually justified.
And you ######### about bitching because people #########.
Bitchception!