We asked one simple thing and you couldn't help it, could you?

Untitled24.jpg

Ignore the stalker rate changes, but everything else is why? Being able to recharge someone exposure meter was really helpful when it came to chases and infinites that you still haven't fixed.

And we all just had a complaints about survivors being able to easily take you out of power, so you reduced it, to the point where it made sense, but now you increase it again? And let it be a reminder that slightly in BHVR's dictionary means tremendously to them

And I can only be so hopeful that those hotfixes don't do any more damage to him.


Edit: also what was with the change in the audio for being chased? Can't even tell if I'm in Chase or not, and now I have to look out for a score event to know if I am in a chase? Which goes by somewhat quick? And honestly, for my own opinion, not being able to hear the chase music, gets rid of the Thriller feeling and the immersion feeling, action and all that

Comments