No one ever once said anything about a midnight release. Also, if I had to guess, I'd say the expected time would be 2PM EST, same time the bloodhunt ends, and the anniversery event begins
No one ever once said anything about a midnight release. Also, if I had to guess, I'd say the expected time would be 2PM EST, same time the bloodhunt ends, and the anniversery event begins
My guess is that he will be released in 9-12 hours. I'm also curious whether Ghostface will make it on time on consoles, considering the last-minute changes the devs had to make.
No one ever once said anything about a midnight release. Also, if I had to guess, I'd say the expected time would be 2PM EST, same time the bloodhunt ends, and the anniversery event begins
true . the chapter launch will be as same date as before with other chapters.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same place as devs. Asleep.
Edit: someone still follows me. Creeeepyyyy
He's stalking you from somewhere, but you don't know where. Find him and reveal him and then you can play him.
No one ever once said anything about a midnight release. Also, if I had to guess, I'd say the expected time would be 2PM EST, same time the bloodhunt ends, and the anniversery event begins
Ah that makes sense, thank you :)
My guess is that he will be released in 9-12 hours. I'm also curious whether Ghostface will make it on time on consoles, considering the last-minute changes the devs had to make.
He's behind you! 😱
Oh god oh frick
true . the chapter launch will be as same date as before with other chapters.
#THISISANOUTRAGE