Rework perk rarity

To be honest current perk rarity is bull**

Mostly because there are like, what, 3 tiers of rarity?

For example resilience or even vigil or wake up and other crappy perks

In game they are concidered on same level as adrenalin, self-care, borrowed time ,...

Which we all know nonsence.

Any thoughts on how it should be changed?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • resilience is great now that it affects vault speed again

  • Resilience is actually amazing.

  • To be honest current perk rarity is bull** Mostly because there are like, what, 3 tiers of rarity?

    Actually the rarity of perks has never to do with the effect itself. I feel like they chose the rarity of perks just randomly, because many "just" green Perks has strong effects like Balance Landing, Spirit Fury, Enduring, etc.

    I would like to have the five-level of rarity back. (GIMME MY MAGENTA PERKS BACK!11! :<)

  • @miaasma said:

    resilience is great now that it affects vault speed again

    I doubt that those 9% do much.

  • @weirdkid5 said:

    Resilience is actually amazing.

    Is that sarcasm?

  • It's not sarcasm. Resilience is actually a very good perk, the 9% faster vault speed is not to be underestimated.

  • @miaasma said:

    resilience is great now that it affects vault speed again

    @miaasma That totally went by me. Is this change coming with today's new patch?

  • it is

    the addition of new medium vaults sort of messed up resilience, to the chagrin of many (including myself, i was a resilience enthusiast), but it's making its comeback this patch

  • @The_Daydreamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/69389/rework-perk-rarity

    Actually the rarity of perks has never to do with the effect itself. I feel like they chose the rarity of perks just randomly, because many "just" green Perks has strong effects like Balance Landing, Spirit Fury, Enduring, etc.

    I would like to have the five-level of rarity back. (GIMME MY MAGENTA PERKS BACK!11! :<)

    I don't get why some green perks aren't purple.

    I miss ultra rare perks ;(

  • Ehh, I don't know about a full rework...



    But it always weirded me that the best exhaustion perk Balanced Landing (fight me (no, not really, I apologize)) is a green rarity, but all the other exhaustion perks (including Vigil) is purple. what the actual he11?