What's the highest paid DLC?
I would think it's the "Halloween®" DLC? @Peanits
I would think it's the "Halloween®" DLC? @Peanits
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BBQC? :)
@AlphaKing0077 Either The Hags DLC or Leather Faces for BBQ or Ruin.
You'd think Halloween for DS, but it was nerfed so I wouldn't think so anymore.
there is way more survivors than killers and leatherface is weak , so either haloween for ds or hag for ruin since every killer atleast want have it avaible and ds was nerfed not that long ago >?
Just want to point out that BBQC is the second most used Killer perk in the game.
Although Ruin is #1, it has been in the Shrine multiple more times than BBQC ever has, and I think this info was captured before BBQC was put in.
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/781/T8VE1J9V3G07.jpg