A second objective idea.

Just throwing it out there, as an idea, please no negative posts or anything it's just something that came to my head, and yeah to some it may seem silly but hey i may as well just toss it out to the community. But hat if out surs tagged walls, and spray painted their initial across it, i don't know lets say 2 of each survs initals in a map? use a spray can to tag it. If anyone has ever played the game the warriors, it's something like that.

Comments

  • Doesn't really seem fitting for a horror game where you're vulnerable survivors trying to escape

  • I've never played "The Warriors", I don't know anything about it. Why would survivors spray paint something on walls? I don't see the connection to DbD and how it would help survivors escaping yet.

  • It's about earning points for doing something else, i mentioned the warriors just to see what i meant by the tagging, no it's not exactly horror themed but not a lot of the cosmetics now are...it was something, a suggestion to slow the game down as so many are complaining of gen rush and the game going to fast..it's about getting points, something else to do like the hallowed blight event or picking up th lanterns

  • I appreciate you putting an idea out there. I would do it. It would make sense because of Nea in a character sense. Maybe you have to do something based on the character you play as for a fun little extra challenge (like the dailies). ๐Ÿ˜