Since I'm too lazy to create a proper poll, we'll go with the following system:
(Yes, this is a joke thread)
@Orion the lost thread!
Hell yeah.
I see no problems with this.
This would cause huge balance issues, so I agree.
Heck yeah!
Yes please, as the most dedicated dbd forums poster, of course! :D
Why not?
Give @Orion his crown.
I voted down, ONLY because this gives me an excuse to stop doing my house chores, and build a statue for the king.
Also, yes.
Hell Yes! But the Avatar should be a Quentin.
@JawsIsTheNextKiller But why?
There are no downsides to this.
Now I must retreat to my deathly shadows.
|•_•
|_•
|•
|
Eh, why not.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Orion the lost thread!
Hell yeah.
I see no problems with this.
This would cause huge balance issues, so I agree.
Heck yeah!
Yes please, as the most dedicated dbd forums poster, of course! :D
Why not?
Give @Orion his crown.
I voted down, ONLY because this gives me an excuse to stop doing my house chores, and build a statue for the king.
Also, yes.
Hell Yes! But the Avatar should be a Quentin.
@JawsIsTheNextKiller But why?
There are no downsides to this.
Now I must retreat to my deathly shadows.
|•_•
|_•
|•
|
Eh, why not.