I hate Legion
That is all. Enjoy the rest of your day.
That is all. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wanna walk about it?
A lot of people do/did. Pretty sure there was a club for it even.
@Khar a cuddle would be nice.
@Pike_Trickfoot sign me up son.
he got nerfed into the ground, lol.
@Zavri both facing and playing them is like, "Why do you exsist?"
Give this man a good vote
No reason to even hate them anymore. They're practically a joke with a power that's only good for finding the crouched team of Claudettes watching their David get shanked. I don't even know if there's any other functionality to their power aside from the killer instinct aura.
-Wheelchairs in- We love you too.
(This post doesn't make sense due to my Ghost Face pic but I'm still a Legion at heart.)
I love Legion's story, gameplay wise? His vault speed needs to be fixed, mending does nothing and Feral Frenzy is not worth the 4 second stun, only good at revealing Survivors and keeping them all injured, not very fun to M1 all game.
Who doesn't
Well, me as example. And others. Killers and also survivors.
I heard that a big streamer poisent his audience to hate the Legion, but... You know... There are still people out there with a own free will and mind.
But don't let me interrupt your hate train guys. Everyone should do what he likes to do.
Ok bud
Hello @Peanits, since this is a post about Legion Is it possible to request data on the Legion's play-rate (the number of times Legion was played) per month in 3 months before the Legion Update and the months since after the Legion Update? so we may have a fruitful discussion here instead.
I want to see if Data supports my feeling about new Legion, which is that I used to play them alot and now I barely ever touch them cause its so boring when you are a M1 Killer with a no-purpose Killer Power when people are injured IMO. (unless you have addon's ofc)