For All Platforms!! ...Need to slow down?
Maybe they need to slow down in pushing so many killers and adjustments and focus on the 1000's of snafu's and complaints they're recieving. I get keeping us interested with new stuff but if they keep going this route with DBD survive? Or will people get fed up and find something else? I'm mean tbh do they believe that nothing else can come out to compete or possible Excel DBD if they don't take care of business now? (Not including Friday the 13th) this goes for all platforms. Thoughts?
Comments
I think that's kinda what OP was saying spend a little more time with fit and finish over new content.
It's a formula that works for the company. Most people are ok with how the game is and would rather see new content than anything else. If I wanted a new game mode, I would play another game. If they wanted to add objectives for survivors, that would be ok but they could do that in one of their mid-chapter updates.
I hope you realise that the last killer that we got before the Clown was the Pig, in January.
The six months from January to June was content less, and caused the player base to slowly dwindle down.
Agreed, I like they system they have set up and even with this rocky start if they can keep up to schedule with everything it will be a really nice time for us with the game.
It would be nice for a better ranking system so I dont get rank 17s within a rank 12 match.