Hows the double BP experience guys?
Playing trapper for BP grind, in one match I actually got 122,089 blood points in total cuz one surv brought in a bloody party streamer.
Oh and anyone gonna save those BP for good ol' buffed GF?
Playing trapper for BP grind, in one match I actually got 122,089 blood points in total cuz one surv brought in a bloody party streamer.
Oh and anyone gonna save those BP for good ol' buffed GF?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Kathpatty Yes, it's extreme. I hope the devs can give us some information about whether they are working on this issue.
As killer it was horrible, so many sweaty swf. As survivor it is much better, got only killer with mori, 2 farming killer and rest normal killer. And I can try out more perks as I could with killer.
Your lips Goes ear. ...got 4 matches😄
@Kathpatty What does "Your lips Goes ear" mean?
I've played like.. 7-8 games today before I couldn't be bothered anymore. Hurting myself by going Clown, sure, but survivors haven't been this trying since last time I was last down in the red ranks.
Average. Only had one match where the killer was trying to kill.
Horrible camper , tunneler almost every 2-3 games , As killers i get the best players (gen rusher , looper) but as solo survivors i get potatoes that do nothing. My experience is horrible i think i won't play this BP events. Unfun to play and to farm BP so.
As killer getting a lot of gen rushing try hards when i bring in bps. I only want my 4 stack BBQ and I chill but hard to get with swf sweatys.
Got the Evil Incarnate achievement while I was using up Myers' add-ons so I could P3 him. That was cool. Otherwise, I've been getting the BBQ 4 stack and just letting everyone go. Sometimes I get nice thank you messages, sometimes I get "lol u suck." You'd think running Distressing, BBQ, and Beast of Prey would get across that I'm only playing for BP, but eh, some people just don't pay attention.
Oh man, I get gen rushed so hard if I bring in BPS. I almost never burn those anymore. Survivor Puddings are the way to go.
I get really sad if a survivor burns BPS when I use a Survivor Pudding, 'cause I still usually total less than I would have if no offerings had been burnt.
If you play Legion with Bloody Streamers with BBQ on Double BP, you can rack up around 130k-140k or a bit more.
Same
Shower Thought: What if this is what the game is intended to be like? And the normal meta is just everyone being super nice to avoid having to put up with this ######### 24/7?
The only reason I'm even playing this event at this point lol is that I'm good enough to make other players miserable instead of them making me miserable. But I hate having to play that way to be able to get any good use out of the event.
I wish the devs would balance their freaking game so that you wouldn't be able to have a 2-3 day meta where everyone plays the most overpowered ######### they've been saving up for months because that's just what you do during any "fun" event. That's the game's meta. That's what we as a community decide is worth doing to celebrate double BP - make everyone else unhappy. Why in the world is the game balanced in such a way that that can even be a thing?
Damn you are lucky, I played today for like 8 hours as the solo surv to get this mllion xd
@Peanits
@not_Queen
@Janick
Tell me your experience.
Got from 10k to 1M. in about 2 hours, pretty good.
Double bloodpoints would be great... if it didn't take so long to get into a game! Fix the lobbies already!