Killers long q time ps4
Since double bp I'm getting really long q time as killer it's takes over 5+mins before I even make lobby then nearly over 10+mins waiting on survivors this wasn't happening before double bp I'm ps4
Since double bp I'm getting really long q time as killer it's takes over 5+mins before I even make lobby then nearly over 10+mins waiting on survivors this wasn't happening before double bp I'm ps4
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The killer long wait is unusual.
Survivor wait though is not unusual. Even before bp, its not uncommon for me to sit there and wait 10 minutes for a game.
I hope they fix this issues soon for ps4.
Agreed, the wait has been much longer than normal
Yup, I'm having this problem, too. And if a survivor leaves the lobby, rarely does a new survivor pop in to take their place: I have to dump the lobby and start anew.
People will get bored and go back to survivor at some point.
#consolekillerlife
Experiencing exactly the same problem right now
The same on pc, lobbys are dying
People think they will get more bp playing killer. This also happens every double bp event. At some point soon people will get bored.
I have also noticed abnormal long wait time? ๐๐
Me waiting for a match to start.
I'm having that issue on both sides today, I find.
PS4 survivor queues are not that bad, in my case.
We may infer there are a lot of people playing killer just for the event, as @Redd says.
Been playing on PS4 since launch on PS4. Every single event the killer number spikes and then falls back towards a middle ground sometime Friday Night to Saturday morning. That middle ground is longer than average killer queues, but still short enough that people can stand playing it. So far this has always settled at a happy equilibrium most killer mains can put up with. First day of event is always by far the worst. The one exception was the Hallowed Blight event.