Killer powers cosmetics
Customizable bell for wraith, traps for trapper, chainsaws for leatherface and hillbilly, diffrent lighty things which represent
blinks in nurse's hand, bottles for clown, maybe diffrent shape's hag is drawing on the floor, ######### IT SHE CAN DRAW HEXAGONS NOW, hatchets for huntress, and nothing for the doctor cuz he already got too much everything (just can't really think of any possibility to customize it). I know this will never be a thing but i'd like to share my idea just for pure fun while waiting.....
Comments
I like this idea. There could even be a Prestige 4 reward one if they ever put P4 in the game. I'd love to have the gold chainsaw from Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3 for Leatherface with 'The Saw Is Family' along the blade
and Doc could have grasping ghost hands or ice effect instead of the electricity.
Love the idea with Doc's ghost hands and ice effect. Hope this will be a thing in 3.0...
Stalking Intensify
Stalking back intensly
Let Huntress throw Frying Pans at survivors
Hexagons for Hag has gotten me aroused, I second your opinion.
Huntress should throw cats >:I
The only thing I see that can be weird is that the license owners for leatherface probably don't want changes to the weapon since it probably is in the contract.