Blocked Steam User

I have a question If I have blocked someone on steam and its someone I know in real life an Ex I had to take a restraining order out on and its still in effect how do I block them from ever playing with me in DBD since I know they are trying to get lobbys with me.Mlga only allows me to block ip's if she is the killer and doesnt ensure I wont load into a lobby with the vile creature lol.

Comments

  • You can't. Players cannot affect the matchmaker in any way.

  • You could change your steam name as well and erase past names so they do not know it is you if they are specifically trying to get you in a match. Not sure what blocking someone on Steam does so this may be redundant, but a suggestion nonetheless.

  • I have a question If I have blocked someone on steam and its someone I know in real life an Ex I had to take a restraining order out on and its still in effect how do I block them from ever playing with me in DBD since I know they are trying to get lobbys with me.Mlga only allows me to block ip's if she is the killer and doesnt ensure I wont load into a lobby with the vile creature lol.

    I'm sorry that happened. Contact the devs, maybe they can help.

    @Peanits @not_Queen @Patricia

  • As these guys have mentioned, blocking someone on Steam only prevents them from contacting you on Steam. It has no impact on the game. If someone is harassing you, I would suggest making a support ticket here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticketformid=191426

    This is a bit of an extreme case, but harassing people over the course of several games is considered a bannable offense.