What does rating a match/player actually do?
Obviously the metrics go back to the developers but have they ever explained in specific detail how our ratings are actually used? I'm curious.
Obviously the metrics go back to the developers but have they ever explained in specific detail how our ratings are actually used? I'm curious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In-game, it does nothing.
If you get enough bad ratings you're summoned to BHVRs HQ to be put on trial and publicly executed for your crimes.
You're not supposed to tell others about that!
Don't worry, I'll be present at your execution.
I'm entertained by how quickly this turned into a joke thread.
I might be on their radar.
I appreciate all the cute answers. Does anyone actually know how the data is used apart from the obvious speculation?