Sprint should be nerfed, not exhaustion.
50/50 player here. Sprint is op without question. But i'm asking if you guys have anything wrong with other exhaustion perks? No need to nerf other exhaustion imo.
50/50 player here. Sprint is op without question. But i'm asking if you guys have anything wrong with other exhaustion perks? No need to nerf other exhaustion imo.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope. Sprint Burst is the only problematic one to me.
I don't think the nerf fixes anything. It destroys vigil, hurts Dead hard a lot. It does not solve the problem with SB which is that the survivor can have absolutely abysmal positioning and get away for free. SB needs a nerf, not Vigil and DH.
It's honestly a bad idea in, my opinion. Perks like Lithe and Balanced Landing don't need a nerf in the slightest and it doesn't solve some of the main issues of SB, which is countering ambush killers too hard and giving survivors a second chance if they're positioning is awful. It needs more of a direct nerf.
Sprint Burst is the ONLY one from the bunch that should get nerfed. I play around those other perks just fine.
While I mostly agree, I also agree with myself saying we didn't need a 70th thread about this exact same subject.
I guess I should make another thread about PS4 and the clown eh?
I like a good PS4 thread going nowhere but getting the good old "soon ######### TM" yup.
༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ Summon the update. ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ