Day 72: The Survivors Still Suspect Nothing
After reciprocating their mating dance (a peculiar butt dance), I have seamlessly blended into their society. I will report all I learn back to Wraith in the next basement meeting.
After reciprocating their mating dance (a peculiar butt dance), I have seamlessly blended into their society. I will report all I learn back to Wraith in the next basement meeting.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
:D
Lol, I'm favouriting this post.
Keep us updated!
:D x2
sometimes when i play pig i crouch next to gens to help survivors repair them but it never works
I love this! <3
I've done this with Pig before. And have had Pigs do it with me. And then there was a few times where a Survivor and Pig crouched walked into someone not seeing them and got scared. I've been on all sides of that jump scare and it made for some cute moments.
I'm looking forward to reliving some of this with Ghost Face.
Meg: Wonder why he's wearing a very killer like mask... Wait, is that a knife?
I don’t think I’ve been noticed yet.
Now this is a good thread!