The Next Killer.
:D gotcha!
:D gotcha!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jaws is the next killer though:P
If it's him, I wouldn't be surprised ;)
A war and battle they must have -says in best yoda voice-
I don’t remember what Yoda sounds like since I hate Star Wars. :p
@TreemanXD i remember saying i had said to Mr Mushwin i had never seen star wars....omg so many hours of my life....gone
@Mushwin My aunt and cousin had me watch part of it. It was worse than Harry Potter.
I am the next killer
@TreemanXD i liked the HP books, the films suck, they make Mr Mushwin fall asleep, lets not get started on the Twilight films lol
@Mushwin the books were nice and something I liked reading, I’ve never watched Twilight though.
@JAWS_BDSM nooo not you, @JawsIsTheNextKiller
just read the books, dont bother with the films lol