(Killer Idea) Ghostface
I was wondering if we could maybe get Ghost face Into Dead By Daylight, yes I know i get it, you need the rights, then think of ideas for his ability, addons, mori, and and model. This would take a lot of time but i'm sure but if you could and you did then, i'm sure we (the community) would be amazed and would enjoy playing as him. We would most indefinitely would buy him.
If you just read this and pass on that is fine, this is just an idea, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. ![]()
Comments
GHOSTFACE WOULD BE SO AWESOME FOR THIS GAME
Do you already have any idea for perks, power and add-ons? I think in order to get players to buy the killer it should have some decent perks. It's hard to understand/like the idea without knowing the important details
A perk called Seeing Double would be somewhat cool for ghostface to have.
It would randomly make a survivor look like the killer. Or something like that
I made some sketchs while ago on steam forums lol...should be very nice = )

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=874318904
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=874426018
Hey its actually pretty good xD would be cool like anothe rkiller like Michael Myers with 0 terror radius would be even more scarier if he pops around the corner or out an locker or like this stuff xD
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum
Then I still can not imagen a idea with the killer. The model looks good, but then perks of a killer are, from what I know and heard, a very important reason for people whether to buy a killer or not.
Well you got your wish, in the most strangest way possible.
Hmmmmmm......
This aged well
Another necro!
@Peanits can we close this?