DOUBLE BP
@Peanits @not_Queen when exactly is the double bp starting? can we have a countdown again pls?
@Peanits @not_Queen when exactly is the double bp starting? can we have a countdown again pls?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Soon™
If they do what they’ve done all the other times than 10 hr 13 min
They said 14-18 today is the 13, so it should start tomorrow not today
It could start at 8 tonight eastern time or tomorrow between 11-3
Better question is, what do I do with all them BP? I don't need any more, I got everything I need :(
Mori Offerings?
Save for ghost face or troll people during event
@Redd I'd feel ######### about purposefully tunneling people during event, so they end up with something like 2000 BP. But pretending I'm gonna do that (eg. fake facecamping for half a minute) sounds like fun. Nice idea, appreciate it :)
Ghost Face... uhh, no thanks.
Stock up on stuff.... you can never have enough escape cakes, survivor pudding etc...
Probably best to avoid it if you're not in need of bp. Played 2 survivor games, one was iri head huntress + ebony mori, other was double range addon nurse. Played one killer game and got 4 mettle players.
Seems like my opponents were just better players than me (:
@George_Soros Heh, go and suggest a RESET button. So all your progress can be wiped! Now you can start all over again!
Dive into them Scrooge Mcduck style after a 4k ebony mori death?
Tomorrow, June 14th at 2pm ET.
thats a complete new time. whats going on
It's the same as the last bloodhunt. We moved them around.
so we start a day later and end a day later
I was hoping 8pm
Nice, really need to keep up to date with DBD to know these are happening
Survivors purposely ruin the killer's experience all year around. So why not return the favour? They will appreciate it. I know it.
Well, gift me some of them haha.
I really need bps for my billy!!
You can never have too many carburetors tuning guides, mori offerings and purple windstorms/swift hunts.
or Omega Blink nurses