In the PTB, were survivor sounds fixed?
I don't get a chance to play it, so can someone tell me if they fixed it? Just lost a game as Spirit because survivors were so quiet :P and was wondering. I've been waiting since January for this.
I don't get a chance to play it, so can someone tell me if they fixed it? Just lost a game as Spirit because survivors were so quiet :P and was wondering. I've been waiting since January for this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not exactly perfect but the lower chase music helped a tonne, You could actually somewhat track survivors.
Wait, did they lower also chase music from the killer's perspective? I didn't noticed.
Extremely, it's very quiet now.
Get ready for another bunch of sound breaks with the upcoming patch. I don't know exactly how it is possible to break the sound with every patch without even touching it, but they somehow manage to do it.
I honestly was so annoyed at Ghostface I didn't even pay much attention to the sounds on PTB.
I hope so though, playing Spirit on live right now is annoying as hell with how terrible the sounds are.
Very nice (:
Sounds.....fixed? You must be joking.
Didnt the patchnotes say it was only survivor chase music? I too played 2 games with GF and then uninstalled ptb.