Shrine of Secrets Cost
Why do some cost 2000 shards and some cost 2700 shards? Random? Or does it have anything to do with what/whose the perk is?
Why do some cost 2000 shards and some cost 2700 shards? Random? Or does it have anything to do with what/whose the perk is?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If I'm not mistaken it's like...the last 2 DLCs perks will be 2700? Something akin to that.
Ah okay. I wanted Mad Grit (legions) and that is 2700.
First time a perk shows up in the shrine it is 2700 shards... then every time after that it will be 2000 shard.
The fact that some of you are being down voted for asking questions and responding to them shows you how toxic this community can be smfh
TheBean got it right. The first time a perk appears in the shrine, it will cost 2700 shards (and also award more bloodpoints if you already have it).
@WildDovami It could also be because there's conflicting information here and some people think they other guy is wrong. Not necessarily toxic right out of the gate, they could just be trying to show what they think the right answer is.
Yeah I know lol
Thank you! The fact that some perks haven’t shown up yet worries me I’ll never get the ones I want :(
Ive been seeing people down vote to express their discomfort with and about the topic, but not because they think the post is not okay. Like I had people downvote me for saying something was wrong, and then they reply to me agreeing on it... \o/
I got downvoted for asking the question and saying i wanted mad grit XD