Just complaining don't mind me
Hello and thank you for stoping by to listen what i have to say :D. First of all i have 400h+ in this game and i play in red ranks ( currently rank 2) as killer and i'm about to quit DBD.
I know i know, just another killer that says the game is unfair, but just listen what i have to say.
Let's say i play 10 games, 4/10 ->4 survival escapes, 4 / 10 -> 2 or 3 survival escapes and 2/10 games i manage to get the 4k. I talked with 16 more killers and they gave kinda the same score(usually even worst). Don't get me wrong please, i'm ok when all 4 survival escapes but with one condition...AT LEAST I GOT TO PLAY THE GAME.
Now, let me tell what i think it Hex-ruins all the fun to play as a killer. First of all a chase usually takes between 25-40 seconds at worst + usually 6.14 seconds to hook a survival + 30-60 seconds to find nother survivor ( data i gathered after recording 20 games). A gen without done by a single person without toolbox takes 80 seconds( with only good skill checks). That means it takes between 61.14 and 106.14 seconds to down a survival hook it and find another survival, an average time of 83 seconds => that means at least 2 gens done ( because i'm talking about red rank that means a lot of great skill check + toolbox + perks that help at gen repair speed).
And you're gonna say :BUT YOU HAVE HEX:RUIN! my answer : NO YOU DON'T BECAUSE IT VANISH IN 20 SECONDS + SURVIVALS JUST POWER THROUGH IT LIKE IT'S NOTHING, but at least it blocks some of the great skill checks. And btw it's stupid because you stand no chance without those bonus seconds it gaves you.I want to play a killer without consuming a perk slot for that ######### perk.
Of course things get even worse, because now we have perks like mettle of man, which destroys all the momentum and can give survivals a lot more time. Oh yeah we have also insta-heal with mettle of man so things can be even better.
I'm really tired of this, i know you'll say i just complain but i think i have the right to tell you my thoughts, also i'm sorry for the bad english.
Thank you for your time!
Comments
This is nearly a 'greatest hits' of killer complaints. All that's missing is something about swf.
Still your not wrong. Lots of people have said the same.
I don't think swf is a problem. Yes it adds to the dificulty but is the last problem of killers
Mom is being reworked.
It is, but the fact they released it that way means they don't even understand the impact it will have. The gens being done so fast when is going to be worked on.
Just let it all out. Venting out frustrations is actually a healthy thing to do for yourself. Worst thing you can do is bottle it all up - it'll just eat away at you whether you realize it or not. If you ever need someone to just vent to, I'd be happy to listen. ๐
Thank you for the heads up :D
No problem. Mental health is a big deal to me so it's really no trouble.
I'll listen to anyone who wants/needs it. Unless I'm sleeping or working, I'll pretty much drop everything. It can be just me listening (or reading) or a full discussion, whatever works for you.
Do you also play survivor? Try and see how many times you escape in 10 games in red ranks on the other side too.
You completly missed the point...i don't care about the 4k, i want to play the god damn game, not to end in 5 minutez and then get tea-bagged at the gate...a survivor will have his fun in 8/10 games, now compare to the killer
Also thank you for your point of view
Ill start off by saying...venting is healthy, and if thats ALL you wanted to do and not actually discuss anything...so be it
Ill also say though that Hex ruin isnt nearly as required as people make it out to be, and alot of the problem people have with survivors blowing through gens is they keep treating the game as if theyre facing survivors 1v1 in turns rather than 4v1.
First killer I got to rank 1 with was Freddy, and I didnt use Ruin on him either. I got really good at tagging multiple people with his ability, keeping track of their locations, identifying when I should leave one survivor mid-chase to harass another, ect. Doing this, I CONSTANTLY had multiple people injured, rather than just 1 guy at a time. Just food for thought.
A reminder, this rate is actually intended, 4ks are NOT intended to be the benchmark for "winning" the game, they are meant to be for exceptional games. I wont dispute, this game has issues, but dont expect that particular complaint to do much, because well yeah, thats just from a misinterpretation of how this game is intended to work.
I'm glad to see some actually data being thrown around rather than just blind assumptions.
It's pretty common knowledge that Survivors can do gens really fast and everything else the Killer does takes forever. That's why they sped up pickup and hook animations. Ultimately the maybe second or so shaved off doesn't always make a difference, mostly because pallets usually allow a Survivor to nullify that time anyway
As i said is not about the 4k..is about having the chance to have fun, the game to be intense. It's not fun to drop the chase after 30 seconds to go stop another gen. Then start another chase, hope the survivor make a misstake or to not have too many pallets near him that buy him time.Because if you continue the chase...well the gens just pop and the game ends in 5 minutes. Can you see my point of view? Is not about geting that god damn kills, ######### the 4k...is about geting the best of the game. That's just my point of view again. Thank you for your time :D.
Hi and thank you for your time. I did not say i don't want to discuss, i rly want to hear your point of view.